Monday, March 18, 2013

mix & match #1

Hey everyone!
I was thinking about starting a couple of new series on my blog, some of them were ideas on my own and some of them have been previously seen on other blogs. I'm not going to get into detail about that, as I'm still in the process of thinking about that.

Anyway, the series that I'm starting today is Mix & Match. I'm not sure how often I'll be posting, but I'll try to add at least one mani per month.



The color scheme I chose is white, mint and silver. Here's what I did nail by nail.

Thumb: Used a foil silver as a base. I thinned down a bit of white and mint with a drop of acetone and painted a mint stripe outlined with white down the middle of the nail.
Index: I painted the nail with a mint polish and stamped white stripes from plate m65 (from BornPretty).
Middle: Painted the nail with a white polish and added mint polka dots.
Ring: Painted the nail with the silver polish and added silver holographic glitter on top.
Pinky: Used the mint polish as a base and stamped silver lightning using plate BM-305.
Finally, I finished everything off with a high shine, thick top coat.


Can't wait to try different combinations :)
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.