Monday, April 1, 2013

essence miss universe

Hey everyone!
As some of you may know, Essence changed their assortment a couple of weeks ago. Just like last year, plenty of the great products went away, but there are tons of new products to love.
One of them is the polish that I'm going to show you today.

Essence Miss Universe is a deep blue shimmery polish that even shows a bit of a duochrome effect that I couldn't capture on the photos. To my surprise, it wasn't too opaque, for some nails I even needed three coats for full coverage, but I guess two coats will do just fine. It has blue and green shimmer particles, though the blue ones are more noticeable. 


If you're following my blog for a while, you'll know that these are my kind of polishes, so I can't say anything bad about it. I love it :)



I can't wait to get more from the new polishes!
Thanks for reading :)

3 comments:

  1. cute colour but I'm rocking pastels right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this brand. Beautiful colour!!

    http://frasquinhoscoloridos.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.