Tuesday, April 23, 2013

this spring i'll be wearing...

Hey everyone!
On today's post I'll talk about a few of the recent spring shades that I got. Actually, I got two of them during the winter and I was waiting patiently for the weather to become warmer :)

I'll begin with Aura All Comes Down to Today. I don't know what has gotten into me, but I really started liking pale, nude shades and I've been wearing them like crazy. As you already know, most of the shades kind of look alike unless you really, really start analyzing the colors. This one is a milky white with a pink undertone. It dries pretty fast, if you apply thinner coats. On the photo I have applied two coats on each nail. It obviously isn't opaque, but I guess that's kind of the point with these kinds of polishes. Another thing worth mentioning is that it's not too streaky, but you may experience some streaks if you drag the brush too much.



The next polish that I'll show you is Classics Glamour 210. A beautiful pale, pastel orange. It's opaque in two coats, but I'd recommend using three thinner ones, rather than two thicker because the formula is tricky. What I love about this polish is that it has a cool undertone, as opposed to the many orange shades that have a warmer undertone.



The last polish for today is Essence Ballerina's Charm. I'm a sucker for any shade of purple and when I saw this shade I had to buy it. It's a lavender shade with silver speckles. I love the fact that Essence's polishes always differ from the others because of the type of shimmer in it. Most of the polishes have tiny dots of shimmer, much like fine glitter, while Essence has tiny specks of shimmer that look like glass shards.



Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Great choices!

    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.