Sunday, May 12, 2013

china glaze for audrey

Hey everyone!
Not so long ago I bought my first ever China Glaze nail polish. I decided it would be For Audrey because the color is insanely beautiful. I don't think that there's a nail polish blogger that doesn't own this shade. It's been on my wishlist for ages! So, here it is :)

China Glaze For Audrey is a Tiffany blue cr‬è‪me. I loved the opaqueness of this polish. It took only one coat to get it opaque, but I added in a second just to make it smoother. The drying time was pretty good. I really like the formula of these polishes, but the only thing that I'd change about them is the brush. I have wider nails, so I like wide brushes, but it was not too horrible :)


This was supposed to be a longer post since I put some glitter on top of For Audrey, but unfortunately all of those photos were really blurry, so I decided to delete them.

Thanks for reading & have a nice day!

2 comments:

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.