Wednesday, May 8, 2013

empties no.2

Hey everyone!
During the past month or so I managed to finish some products and just like last time I'll write my short review/opinion about them.

Mademoiselle Chic Shower Gel by Balea


If you have a dm store nearby, you must have heard about these shower gels. They are amazing. Most of them smell really good and they make the skin nice and soft. This one in particular smells like orange and chocolate which is one of my favorite combinations.
Repurchase? Already did!

Never Ending Story Lip Balm by Balea


This is one of the few lip balms that I have finished. It was the lip balm that saved me through the cold winter days. Smells like vanilla and lemon. A wonderful product!
Repurchase? Yes :)

Anti-spot Day Creme by Nivea


My go-to day creme. It smells really nice and refreshing and also mattifies oily skin (just a bit, though). I don't know what more to say about this creme, but I really love it and it's very cheap. Nivea is a really nice brand when it comes to cheaper skincare products.
Repurchase? Yes!

Clear-up Strips by Nivea


Inside this box you get 4 x nose strips and 2 x chin and forehead strips. Let me begin by saying that the strips did their job, they have a nice citrus-y smell, but there isn't much room for error when you're using them. First of all, you have to dampen the skin where you're going to put them in order to activate the strips, but if you put too much water they might slip a bit and make a real mess. The other bad thing about them is that if you leave them a minute longer than you should, they get incredibly hard to get off (not to mention the pain).
Repurchase? I believe that I'm going to try other brands before repurchasing these.

Pur Blanca by Avon


A very nice, floral perfume. I don't normally experiment with perfumes and keep close to the ones I know, but I wanted to try this one out. So, as I recall it's a mixture of ylang-ylang, water mint and freesia. It's nice and fresh, but doesn't last too long.
Repurchase? No, but only because I got another perfume right now.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Balea young shower gel has beautiful design <3. I need to find this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. многу ми се интересни овие empties постови :)



    http://octobergraves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. мило ми е што ти се допаѓаат. поздрав! :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.