Saturday, June 22, 2013

essie smooth sailing

Hey everyone!
A couple of days ago I showed you my first OPI nail polish and I loved it. In the same package, I got my first Essie polish as well, so I'm going to show it to you today :)

Essie Smooth Sailing is a color I can't quite describe. It looks like periwinkle, but a few shades darker than the usual, with tons and tons of silver, pink and blue flecks. It was opaque in 2 coats and the drying time was average. The formula was a bit runny for me, but nothing too hard to work with. The only thing that bothered me that much is the brush. I don't have a photo of it, but it's so small. I'm very disappointed about that because Essie's polishes aren't the cheapest and I wasn't expecting a cheap looking brush. 


I've read some blog posts where people do a comparison of a US and European version of Essie and the European brush is much, much better, but unfortunately I got the polish from the US.



Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Nice blog..
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin..!!!
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.