Friday, June 28, 2013

maybelline colorama 145

Hey everyone!
Today I'm going to show you yet another swatch of a polish that took my breath away.

I'm talking about Maybelline Colorama 145. To my knowledge, Maybelline always has names for their polishes, but I only found a number, but if there is one and I haven't found it please do tell where I can find it :) Anyway, the polish is a deep red with warm undertone and tons of gold shimmer. All of the shimmery reds I own have silver shimmer and this was a nice change. It's opaque in one coat, but I'd suggest two in order to smooth everything out.



Thanks for reading!

p.s. My nails broke a week ago and they are tiny now. There's absolutely no space for nail art and that's the reason I'm not posting. I might paint something on top of some false nails just to have something to post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.