Thursday, June 20, 2013

review: heart shaped glitter from kkcenterhk

Hey everyone!
Around a month ago I did a review on a really great product from the online shop KKCenterHK - the pink round studs. Back then, I also got another awesome product which I'll be reviewing today. I'm kind of late with the review, but better late than never, right?


I never saw myself as a person that would ask for heart shaped glitter, but this one is amazing. The individual hearts are around 2.5mm which means that they aren't too large and lie flat on the nail. The jar that they came in was pretty large, I believe it contains 10 grams of glitter, which is a lot! The glitter pieces come in many different colors and they have a shiny, foil-like appearance.


A close up of the glitter. So pretty *.*


Here are a few examples on how you can use these glittery hearts :)


Index: I used three blue hearts to create a half moon.
Middle: This is a very cute look for Valentine's. Randomly placed red hearts over a pink base.
Ring: A straight line of yellow hearts across the whole nail.
Pinky: Four leaf clover - perfect for St. Patrick's.

You can get the jar full of heart shaped glitter here for $8.00. They might seem a bit pricey, but considering the size of the jar, I can say that the price is fair.

You can find the rest of the glitter selection here.

You can get 10% off your order over at KKCenterHK using the code: "iloveprettycolours".

KKcenterhk125x125jpg banner
The product was sent to me for review. However, my opinion is 100% honest and is not affected by this.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I also picked out these glitters, but I didn't received anything yet, I hope it is on its way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My package arrived really fast. I hope you get it soon :)

      Delete
  2. I'm not a big fan of heart-shaped glitter, but anyway great post with awesome photography skills! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.