Wednesday, July 10, 2013

empties no.3

Hey everyone!
Today I'm going to write another 5 mini reviews about products that I finished using during the past couple of weeks. I'm glad that most of you like these posts, even though the reviews aren't detailed, but I try to keep it as short as possible, because personally I don't like it when reviews has tons of unimportant information about the product. Without further ado, here are the products that I'll be reviewing today. You can check the previous reviews under the tag "empties".

Vanilla & Ice Cream Shower Gel by I love... Cosmetics


I said I would keep it short, but I don't even know where to begin. This is my absolute favorite shower gel of all time! The scent is incredible and lasts a couple of hours on the skin. The shower gel is moisturising and I love this because I haven't found a single shower gel that made my skin nice and smooth. Also, this was a 500ml bottle, which is a lot considering the price.
Repurchase? I would love to try all of the shower gels from I love... Cosmetics, I'm confident they won't let me down :)

Vanilla Moisturising Body Scrub by Avon


As you can probably notice, last month was all about vanilla for me :) Unfortunately, this product didn't do too well. The scent is amazing, but kind of harsh when compared to the previously mentioned shower gel. It smells very unnatural. This body scrub has tiny particles that smooth out the skin. The scrubbing part is done pretty well, but it's not moisturising at all. It's the absolute opposite. It dried my skin really bad, it even made it flake a bit.
Repurchase? Definitely not. I got a new body scrub which I'm currently testing.

Moroccan Oil Hair Conditioner by Avon


My opinion is kind of neutral about this product. I neither love it nor hate it. It's an "okay" conditioner, makes the hair silky smooth, but you get that feeling like you have tons of conditioner left over even after you wash your hair thoroughly. 
Repurchase? No.

Spray-on Dry Shampoo by Balea


I'm not really a person that uses dry shampoo too much, since my hair is pretty dry and doesn't get greasy often. But, there are days when I'd forget to wash it the previous day and I need to freshen it up. To be honest, I used this product mostly for the smell, which is really fresh and nice. The powder can be spread out nicely with the spray, but you can easily spray way too much and end up with white hair :)
Repurchase? Probably not.

Make Up Remover by Alverde


I saved the best for last. My eyes get irritated very easily and I wear contacts, so I really needed something that wasn't too harsh on the eyes, but removed make up efficiently. I knew that this was going to be an all time favorite product when it removed my Essence Gel Eyeliner with a couple of strokes. It has the appearance of a two component remover and you have to shake it before you use it. It's really gentle and if your skin is dry it'll make it nice and soft. Another great thing about it is that it can be easily washed off the skin, if you feel like it's too heavy for you. The one thing I didn't like was the scent, which is a bit earthy, but I got used to it really fast.
Repurchase? Absolutely!

Thanks for reading and I hope that my reviews will be helpful for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.