Wednesday, July 17, 2013

golden rose holiday 55

Hey everyone!
I finally bought the five polishes from Golden Rose's Holiday collection that I had on my wishlist and today I'm going to show you the first one. The posts will probably be up during the following couple of days, so stay tuned for the other ones as well :)

Golden Rose Holiday 55 is a frosty blue textured polish with small hexagonal silver glitter. As you may know, the collection is consisted of part glittery polishes and part plain colored polishes. I got a couple of each, but this one is definitely from the glittery ones. Even though it has plenty of glitter, it's doesn't look too textured. I mean, you can feel that it's rough, but the combination of colors and glitters make it look rather smooth. It was pretty sheer as well. I used two coats for the photo, but I think that you need at least three if you're not using a base color. This one was the chunkiest of them all, but the application was smooth.


To me, it's just perfect for winter. Like I mentioned, it looks very frosty and it reminds me of the cold.


I think that I'll be wearing this a lot during the colder seasons :)

Just like last time, I decided to include a photo with top coat, just to see if it makes any difference. For this polish, it really doesn't. You pretty much get the same look, only a little bit shinier, but it's barely noticeable.



Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.