Saturday, July 20, 2013

golden rose holiday 58

Hey everyone!
Today I'm going to show you the second nail polish of the five textured ones that I bought a couple of days ago. I must say that this one is by far my most favorite, read on to find out why :)

Golden Rose Holiday 58 is a textured polish with a brownish plum base and tons of purple and golden shimmer. This is the most beautiful combination of colors ever. Perfect for any season, but if you like to match your nail polish with the colors of the season, this would definitely be an autumn shade.


You need two coats to get it perfectly opaque. It dries matte and has a rough, textured feel. I love that the shimmer can be seen easily besides the fact that the polish dries matte.


This one is probably the only one that I liked with top coat. I'd love to have a shiny, non-textured version of this polish, as well :) When you add top coat, the base color gets enhanced and the shimmer is amazing!




Thanks for reading :)

7 comments:

  1. such a beautiful color! i like it better with top coat :)
    are there any mint/turquoise or blue shades?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, there are no mint or turquoise shades. #55 is a light blue shade, but has a frosty and silver-ish look, I wrote about it in the post before this one. Another blue is #61 which is an electric blue polish. I also have this one and I'm going to write a post about it soon :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely shade, I love the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing! I have it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is by far the pretties of them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.