Thursday, July 25, 2013

golden rose holiday 61

Hey everyone!
Today I'm going to show you another one of my favorites from the Holiday collection, this time it's not a glittery shade.

Golden Rose Holiday 61 is an electric blue textured nail polish which has very fine blue micro shimmer. It's not very opaque, you need at least 2 coats. For some reason, the non-glittery textured polishes were less opaque. Anyway, the color is pretty unique and it's really gorgeous :)
Apologies for the huge dog hair between my index and middle finger, I noticed it after uploading...


The texture isn't too visible on the photos, because I didn't let the polish dry enough. The plain colors also dry slower.


And of course, a photo with top coat. This polish didn't look that great with top coat on. The gritty texture was kind of showing, but at least you'll be able to see the shimmer.
I'm absolutely loving this color. It's very fun and vibrant and I'm officially searching for a non-textured dupe.



Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.