Saturday, August 17, 2013

aura leaf him at the altar

Hey everyone!
Today I'm going to show you a really beautiful green nail polish that a bought a while ago.

Aura Leaf Him At The Altar, has a ridiculous pun in the name, but it's pretty accurate, since it has the color of the mint leaf. I know that everyone (including me) would say that this polish isn't exactly mint, but according to Wikipedia colors (my almighty color guide), it is.
It has lots and lots of green shimmer in it, but even though there's plenty of it, it's not too noticeable. It's opaque in only one coat and dries normally.
It reminds me of Avon Peppermint Leaf and as a matter of fact they are almost dupes, if it weren't for the shimmer in Leaf Him At The Altar.


Unfortunately, I don't have a color drop, because I lost the polish. I'm not even joking. I left it somewhere in my apartment after I swatched it and I have absolutely no idea where it is.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.