Sunday, August 11, 2013

colorful pastel lines

Hey everyone!
As some of you may know, while you're reading this I'm on my vacation and this is a scheduled post. I wanted to make an interesting series and while I was packing I figured I could do manicures inspired by some of my clothes. This is going to be a mini-series consisted of three posts.

If there's one thing I know about myself is that I love stripes. Basically, 90% of my clothes include stripes in some way. Not too long ago, I found a really colorful tank top with pastel shades and, of course, I had to buy it (pics of the tank top below). 


For this manicure, I painted a white base for each nail. The following couple of steps were adding the colored lines. I added yellow, blue, green, orange and pink lines. I didn't fill up all of the space, though. As you can see, there are two white lines left. I must admit that this was very messy, but I managed to fix it with the following step. I mixed a bit of black acrylic paint with water and made the "borders" between the colors.

I love how it turned out. It's perfect if you want to add some color to your nails.

Here's a photo of my inspiration - the colorful tank top.


Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.