Monday, August 19, 2013

my "flip flop fantasy" wannabe

Hey everyone!
Today I'm going to show you a very interesting franken polish that I created.

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy has been on my wishlist for ages (and I'm going to get it as soon as possible when I come back from vacation). I wanted something fun and bright for my vacation and I had an empty bottle, so I decided to mix some polishes and see what happens.


I know that Flip Flop Fantasy is neon, so is this polish, but I couldn't capture it on camera :(

Here's what I used: 3 parts pink neon, 1 part orange neon, 1 part white. I put the white, because I wanted it to be opaque after two to three coats, because the neons that I used are practically see through with no buildable color at all. I'm pretty satisfied with the way it turned out, even though I cannot be absolutely sure whether it's close to Flip Flop Fantasy or not.


I'm pretty bummed that I couldn't capture the neon part of the polish, but it is what it is.
I still like it a lot.

Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.