Saturday, September 7, 2013

amy's cosmetics 08, 35 & 70

Hey everyone!
Today I'm going to show you the only three polishes that I bought during my vacation in Greece. I'm not too sure about this brand, it's probably local and nail polish only, as I didn't find any other cosmetics from it. The quality is awesome and I regret not buying more because they where 1 euro each.

Amy's Cosmetics 08 is peachy nude creme with a hint of pink. It is very sheer, but I suppose it's one of those "french manicure" polishes. You need at least 2 coats to get it semi-opaque and smooth, the first coat is very patchy. The drying time is fast. The brush is nice and wide.



Amy's Cosmetics 35 is a neon green-ish yellow polish. Just like most neons, it's very sheer (layered over a coat of white for the photo) and you'd need at least 4-5 coats to get it opaque. It dries semi-matte, but nothing a little top coat can't fix. Dried even faster than the other two polishes.



Amy's Cosmetics 70 is a shimmery dark brown polish. The shimmer is kind of holographic, but very subtle. Opaque in 2 coats. The drying time was fast. For some reason this polish had a round brush. I assumed that it was an older version.



Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.