Monday, September 23, 2013

black & studded

Hey everyone!
After a long, long time I'm here with a nail art post. I'll try to do more nail art, as I have been posting a lot of swatches recently. 


I was cleaning up my nail art supplies the other day and I noticed that I had a couple of full nail stickers left. I had ordered them from eBay, but never really got to writing a post. I didn't have enough for all of my nails, so I just applied them on the thumb and ring finger as accent nails. The silver parts of the sticker were holographic and it made the nails look really awesome.


For this manicure, I painted all of the nails black. I painted the accent nails as well, because the stickers weren't a perfect match, especially for the thumb and I didn't want any empty space. I applied the stickers on the nails and filed off the excess. On the rest of the nails I added one small circle stud that I got from KKCenterHK.
Finally, I added a coat of Seche Vite on each nail.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. This mani is so pretty. Love the color combos and design. I find it classy and unique which makes it perfect for any occasion. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Very creative indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.