Thursday, September 12, 2013

golden rose carnival 01

Hey everyone!
I'm very excited about this post because Golden Rose has launched  new collection called Carnival which has 16 glittery polishes. You may already know about the Jolly Jewels collection that was launched last year, but this one is different mostly because of the glitter shape - hexagon glitter is very common in polishes, but this one has squares and round glitters which is amazing :)
I only got one polish, like always, to test it out and see whether its worthy or not.

Golden Rose Carnival 01 is a glitter polish consisted of white matte glitter suspended in a clear base. There is a huge variety of sizes here - 5 different sizes of hexagons and regular string glitter. What I love about this polish is that you don't have to fish out the glitter. The brush is nice and wide and picks up a satisfying amount of glitter. Pictured below is 2 coats of the polish. Personally, I don't like when my base barely shows, so even one coats is good for me, but if you want full glitter nails than you should be able to achieve that look easily.


The polish is long lasting which is always a problem with glitters, as they tend to chip really fast. The glitter lies flat on the nail and doesn't stick out. Drying time is fast. Here's a close up:



I will buy other polishes to try out as well. So far, they seem to have really good quality. Here's the full range of shades if you're interested in buying :)

01, 02, 03, 04
05, 06, 07, 08
09, 10, 11, 12
13, 14, 15, 16
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I like the different size glitter in it. For me, they could skip the stripes ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they don't really seem to fit in.

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.