Saturday, November 23, 2013

aura she bunny 124

Hey everyone!
I've got a quick post for you today. Not so long ago I got this amazing polish and last time I posted I showed you a manicure in which I used it as a base.

Aura She Bunny 124 is a dark green polish, with a slight hint of teal with green/blue duochromatic specks in it. I find it perfect to wear it on its own or maybe create a galaxy look with it (which I will try soon enough). It was opaque in 2 coats. The formula is really nice, but there was one thing that bothered me a bit. The bottle itself is very small, therefore the brush is pretty small as well. On the photo here I had longer nails and the application process was a bit harder since the brush couldn't cover most of my nail. Nonetheless, I think that this polish will make it in my favorites of the year :)



Sadly my nails are no longer long and gorgeous :(

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.