Tuesday, March 18, 2014

floral for spring? how groundbreaking...

Hey everyone!
As you might have already guessed by the title, I'm going to show you a floral mani today.
Floral nails have become such a cliche these days, but I don't really care and I refuse to stop wearing flowers on my nails during spring :)


I used a baby blue color as my base, which is actually called Gosh Baby Blue. I did polka dots with white acrylic paint on every nail and afterwards I painted weird looking flowers on my ring finger and thumb.

Gosh Baby Blue is a pastel, baby blue creme polish. It's opaque in 1-2 coats depending on the thickness and dries quickly. I absolutely love this color. I don't know how to describe this exactly, but it's really pale blue. Let's just say that if I were to make this polish I'd add more white than blue :)



Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.