Sunday, March 23, 2014

march challenge: st. patty's

Hey everyone!
I had some problems with my editing software and I didn't want to post random photos. I'll probably post all missed manicures today, starting with my St. Patty's manicure.
I didn't do anything that was screaming St. Patty's mainly because we don't really celebrate the holiday where I live, but also because it was late and I wanted to sleep (hence the flash photo below).


I used Essence Grunge Me Tender as a base and added two coats of Flormar 392 on my ring finger. Flormar 392 is actually a holo glitter polish, but you can't really see that on the photo. I figured rainbows would be suitable for St. Patty's along the green base.

Thanks for reading!

p.s. Unfortunately, this is the last you'll be seeing of my long nails. I broke my pinky nail a day after I took this photo and now they're very, very short. I'll probably be doing the April Challenge, too, because growing them out seems to be easier when I keep doing nail art over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.