Friday, April 25, 2014

empties no. 6

Hey everyone!
I'm back with another post about the products that I've been using for the past couple of months. To be honest, I'm trying to empty as much products as possible, not because of these posts, but because I keep buying different stuff (especially, hair products lately) and currently I have a big clutter of products that I should definitely clean out a bit.

Vanilla Spray Perfume by Avon


Let me begin by saying that I'm a sucker for anything that has vanilla scent. Therefore, this product is an absolute winner for me. For a long while I had a problem with finding a perfume that lasts throughout the day. It's not that there aren't any, but I'm very picky and I want "fun" scents when it comes to my perfumes. Therefore, I decided to try out using these sprays as perfumes, and let me tell you they are fantastic. I actually bought about 5 after this one (with different scents, so when they're used up I'll be more than happy to share them as well).

Strawberry Swirl Shower Creme by Beautycology


This is one of my ASOS purchases and I absolutely fell in love with this product. It was a Christmas set, but I got it long after Christmas, on their sale. The scent is amazing, but I had a teeny tiny problem with it. It's not your usual shower gel. The consistency was pretty thick and it was rather hard getting it out of the bottle. I literally had to shake for a couple of minutes until the product started to come out. Another downside, is the size of the bottle - 100 ml will only last you 5ish showers, depending on how much product you are used to using :)

Cherry Candy Cane Body Wash by Beautycology


This one is also from the same set. The difference is that the consistency is thinner - much like regular shower gels. I'm not going to repeat myself about the size and everything else, but I must say that the scent was absolutely terrible. I usually like cherry scented stuff, but this was so disgusting, I can't even begin to describe it. It smells very artificial.

Instant Spot Treatment by Avon


This one is a product that I've been using for quite a while. Even though the tube contains only 15 ml, a little goes a long way and it's meant for spots only, so you don't really spend that much product. I have breakouts often and this product has helped me so much. It's not really instant, as in the spot is gone in 15 minutes, but if you apply it before you go to sleep, the spot will be gone the next morning.
Just a little disclaimer: When it comes to face products, I will say what works and doesn't work for me, but that doesn't mean it will do the same trick for you. 

Seche Vite by Seche


I'm not a girl that buys products even though everyone is raving about them, but I decided to make an exception about Seche Vite and I'm not regretting that decision. It's my go to top coat ever since I first tried it. It is a bit pricey compared to many other top coats, but it truly does miracles (especially if you are as clumsy as me). It dries the nails in seconds and you can brush your hair, go to sleep etc. without getting "textured" nails :)

That sums up my short review on these couple of products that I used up.
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.