Wednesday, July 23, 2014

swatches: aura

Hey everyone!
Today I'm going to show you three polishes from Aura that I bought recently.

Aura Grey Trendsetter is a medium grey polish with white shimmer. I really liked the formula of this polish - it only needs 2 coats to become fully opaque. I had one little problem with it and that was streaking. Since it has tons of shimmer in in, you might get streaks as you apply it, even though it doesn't have a metallic appearance.



The next polish that I'm going to show you is Aura Tropical Orange, a bright coral red creme. Polishes like this one tend to be one-coaters, so I wasn't surprised when I only needed one coat to get this opaque. I will classify this polish as a coral red, but I will note that it has a prominent hint of orange, so it's not completely red.



And the last polish for today is Aura She Bunny 519. It's a glittery mix consisted of small round pink glitter and larger hexagonal silver glitter suspended in a clear base. You can see 2 coats of this polish layered on top of a white base below. I will admit that it looks much better in the bottle than on the nail. I think that it should have a just a touch more silver glitter in it, just to be balanced.



Thanks for reading.

As I mentioned before, you will see plenty of swatches just because I want to get them "out of the way" and afterwards you'll be seeing plenty of nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.