Tuesday, July 29, 2014

swatches: golden rose

Hey everyone!
Today I'm going to show you four amazing polishes from Golden Rose.

First off, I'm going to write about Golden Rose Rich Color 25. This one is a gorgeous polish whose color I'll describe as a mix between rose gold and bronze. It has the warmth of a rose gold, but it also has a bronze tint. It's opaque in a single coat, but I used two for the photo in order to eliminate a couple of streaks that occurred during application. This polish does an amazing job with stamping, too.



The next polish is Golden Rose Color Expert 02
The Color Expert line is a fairly new one here and I must say that I'm loving it. Considering the price (50 MKD, ~0.8 EUR), these polishes have such a great quality. The formula is nice and thin, but most of them are fairly opaque (at least the ones I've tried) and they dry in no time.
This polish is a white creme. I'm always trying new white cremes, because I use them as a base in plenty of my manicures and this one is even better than my current favorite - Golden Rose Milky Way, because it dries really fast.



Next up is Golden Rose Color Expert 37, a gorgeous blue toned purple (blurple?) shimmery polish. Again, opaque in 2 coats. Absolutely amazing formula and really fast drying time.



And the last polish is Golden Rose Color Expert 63. This one is such an awesome polish. It's a really bright green. It has almost like a neon appearance, but it really is somewhere in between. I can't call it a true neon, because it doesn't have the features of a neon polish formula-wise. Again, opaque in 2 coats. One of my new favorites for this summer :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.