Sunday, September 21, 2014

empties no.7

Hey everyone!
It's time for another post where I show you 5 products that I've used up and share my opinion about them.

Elseve Color-Vive Shampoo by L'Oreal


I bought this shampoo because my hair color was getting lighter due to extreme sun exposure while I was on my vacation. It did reduce the color fading, but unfortunately made my hair extremely dry. I don't use too much conditioner during the summer because I'm washing my hair every 2 days tops. In order to stop the drying I bought the conditioner from the same line and my hair was back to normal again. Overall, I probably wouldn't repurchase, it just wasn't what I'm looking for in a shampoo.

Ultra Doux Repairing Shampoo with Avocado Oil and Shea Butter by Garnier


I don't want to sound too negative, but this shampoo was pretty horrible for me. It made my hair really nice and soft, but the residues that it left were so annoying. At first I thought that I was using too much product, so I started to lower the amount of shampoo I used. My hair was really sticky and it seemed like I couldn't get all of the shampoo out of it. When I finished half of the bottle, I added some water in the shampoo. This did help a bit, but I still had some sticky hair, here and there. To sum it up, it's just one of the most disappointing shampoos I've used ever and I didn't expect it from a brand such as Garnier.

Purely Pampering Shower Gel with Coconut Milk and Jasmine Petals by Dove


This product did wonders to my skin. It made it soft and lovely and nourished. I bought it for my vacation as I know that sea water makes my skin horribly dry. It lasted quite long, too. The only thing that I would change if repurchasing is the scent. It made me sick to my stomach, probably the coconut milk part, since jasmine is a scent that I adore.

Cherry Blossom Scented Spray by Avon


I've done plenty of reviews on these scented sprays before. I absolutely love them and use them all the time. The scent of this one was really light and appropriate for spring and summer, but it does last really long, especially if you get some on your clothes :)

Pomegranate and Mango Scented Spray by Avon


I'm so crazy about this scent. I used it up soooo fast and I already repurchased another one :) It smells really nice and juicy and to me it's perfect for the lovely summer nights.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I love this Avon spray. It smells perfect and i was crazy about it omg.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.