Thursday, November 13, 2014

empties no. 8

Hey everyone!
I'm looking so much forward to these posts, that I've been trying to finish some products like crazy. I guess that was the point of me starting them in the first place.

Dry Shampoo by Balea


I don't really use dry shampoos and I want to avoid doing so as much as possible, but I just wanted to try this one out. The smell is lovely and it freshens up the hair really nicely, but I had a huge problem with it and the problem was the small particles flying everywhere. You literally can't avoid inhaling them - no matter if you do it inside or outside, they will stick to your lungs. That's a good enough reason for me not to buy it again.

Elseve Color Conditioner by L'Oreal


I posted about the shampoo from the same line in my last Empties post and now I finally finished the conditioner. Never in my life have I finished a shampoo before the conditioner, but I guess there's a first time for everything. The main reason for that is because this conditioner is quite heavy. I don't know if that's the correct term, but you only need a really small amount to get your hair conditioned. I have very long hair and I only used around a tablespoon of product. That being said, if you put a bit more, you probably won't even be able to get it out afterwards.

Sweet Candy Raffaello Eau de Toillette


I've had this "little" guy more than a year and a half and I've just finished it. If you like sweet scents, you'll probably love this. I probably won't get it again as I love changing my perfumes and I'm pretty much over my "I want to smell like candy" phase. Lovely product, though.

Sugar Plum & Vanilla Spray by Avon


The scent is one of my favorites so far. Smells like the jam my grandmother used to make. Really lovely and not too strong at all.

Wake Me Up Foundation by Rimmel London


This is by far the most expensive foundation that I've bought and I loved it. It blended like perfection and feels really smooth on the skin. They could probably go easy on the shimmer though as it got everywhere after application. I will surely purchase it again when I save up enough money :)

Liquid Extraction Strip by Avon


And the last thing is this lovely little product here. It's actually a gel that you apply on your nose, forehead, chin etc. in order to remove blackheads. It's very effective, but very thick and hard to apply (I used a wooden stick, because it made the process easier). Unlike the pore strips that only fit certain nose shape and they can be sometimes hard to apply, you can apply the gel wherever you have a blackhead problem.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.