Friday, November 7, 2014

from the archives

Hey everyone!
Today I'm going to show you two manicures that I created a long time ago. I posted them on my Instagram, but not here, so they ended up in my "archive".

The first manicure is sort of a mix-n-match kind of mani. I used a sky blue polish for all nails except the thumb and ring finger. On my index and middle finger,  I stamped the arrow looking pattern from BM-410 using a silver polish. I applied a textured blue polish on my thumb and finally I added a coat of silver on my ring finger and added a holographic foil on top (which lost its shine after I stupidly added a coat of Seche Vite).


Used products:
• OPI Can't Find My Czechbook (blue base)
• Flormar 112 (silver base and stamping)
• Golden Rose Holiday 55 (thumb)
• BM-410 (stamping plate)
• Silver holographic nail foil

This manicure is from a couple of months ago when I had round nails. I used a lavender polish to create a half moon base and added some white glitter on top.


Used products:
• OPI You're Such A Budapest (base)
• Golden Rose Carnival 01 (glitter)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.