Tuesday, November 11, 2014

swatches: s-he stylezone

Hey everyone!
Today's post will feature two S-he nail polishes that I absolutely forgot to post about. I dislike S-he polishes. Not because of their formula or their colors - on the contrary, they are pretty great. But, I just can't deal with the long brush. I've ranted about it before and I just avoid using them and buying them at all.

S-he Stylezone 317 is a multichromatic nail polish that shows a whole spectrum of shades starting from gold, to green and blue-ish at last (though, the blue is barely visible on the nails). It's a dupe of the infamous Chanel Peridot, maybe not 100%, but it's much cheaper and that basically does the trick for me. 2 coats for full opacity.





S-he Stylezone 272 is a very pale shimmery mint green with just a hint of blue undertone. Unfortunately, it's very sheer and absolutely nothing like what you would expect from the bottle. It looks very opaque in the bottle and not in a million years I would expect such an outcome. The picture shows 3 coats, and as you can see even those aren't enough. In my opinion, shades like this one aren't even wearable. You can't even wear it for french manicure since it gives the nails a very unnatural look.



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.