Saturday, January 10, 2015

january challenge: animal

Hey everyone!
I'm posting a bit late since I wrote the wrong date in my planner, but nonetheless here I am with the third theme of the January challenge which was Animal.

I haven't done leopard print in a while, so I figured why not.


I applied a white base and dabbed random dots of foil glue. After it became transparent, I used a metallic blue foil to create the dots of the print and outlined them with black acrylic paint. I did the mani in a hurry and it ended up being a bit messy, but I enjoyed it quite a bit :)

Used products:
• Golden Rose Color Expert 02 (white)
• Blue metallic foil
• Black acrylic paint

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.