Friday, January 2, 2015

january challenge: fresh

Hey everyone!
First of all, I want to wish you a Happy New Year. 
Hopefully, this year won't be as busy as the last one and I'll be able to keep up with my blog :)

I wanted to start this year with a challenge. You can see all of the themes below.
Today's theme is Fresh. Instead of doing something very literal, I decided to create a "fresh" manicure in a way that it will be very modern and edgy. My design was inspired by one of my all time favorite nail artist, kirakiranail, so be sure to check her out if you don't already know her.


Used products:
• Divine Lux 229 (teal)
• Golden Rose Expert Colors 69 (gold)


Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.