Monday, March 16, 2015

empties #11

Hey everyone!
 Today I'll be doing my quick reviews for the five products that I've emptied during the past month or so.

Redberries Shower Gel by Yves Rocher


First of all, this shower gel smells amazing and the scent stays on the skin and lasts a few hours after you take your shower. It felt so refreshing. I absolutely loved the formula - it lathers nicely and doesn't dry out the skin. I'll definitely be repurchasing more, but I'd love to try their other scents, too. It's a bit expensive for a shower gel, but you're in for a treat if you buy it :)

Pomegranate & Mango Shower Gel by Avon


I will admit, that unlike the body sprays from this line, I'm not much of a fan of the shower gels. The scent doesn't last at all, but other than that it's a pretty decent shower gel. Smells very summery, though :) Sorry, I don't have much to say about this one :(

Deep Cleansing Wash Scrub by Nivea


Nivea products are usually a hit for me, but this one disappointed me a bit. I will admit that I threw away more than half of the product because I hadn't noticed that it was expired and gave me an epic breakout :( It's not too much of a scrub, way too gentle even for your face. Personally, when it comes to scrubs, I'd pick a scrub with the tiniest particles as long as it does it's job, over any scrub that barely has any scrubbing grains in it. The base was quite thick and you kinda had to rub your face in order to remove it after application.

Eyebrow Waxing Strips by Balea
 

Okay, I'll admit that I'm pretty lazy when it comes to my eyebrows and that's my only excuse for buying this product. Side note: My eyebrow game isn't too strong, so I don't need much plucking anyway and these strips came in handy when I had much better things to do than do my eyebrows (like watching movies). I've been using these for a while and I must say that the first time I used them I failed miserably, but every other time was pretty successful. In the end, I'll say that I love them, they are great for my eyebrow shape and they make my eyebrows awesome in about 5 minutes or so.

Goat's Milk Face Mask by Ziaja


Ever since dm was opened in Skopje, these Ziaja products have been haunting me and I've been dying to try at least something. I decided that would be their face mask. I had a very dry skin period and needed help ASAP. Overall this mask was okay. Didn't impress me too much, but I'm not really a fan of masks that you should wash afterwards. I feel that they leave a residue on your face and it feels really gross to me. I prefer peel off masks for that reason only. Size wise - I think that it too much product for one use and two little for two.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.