Sunday, March 22, 2015

watercolorblock

Hey everyone!
I was a bit hesitant about posting this manicure, but I decided to go with it anyway. I don't really consider it a complete fail, but I feel like there is something missing and it simply didn't turn out the way I wanted it to.

In order to create this manicure, I first painted my nails with a white matte base. On my ring, middle and index finger I created splatters using watercolors and I coordinated the colors with the nail polishes that I used to do the color blocking. I wanted to do a triangle instead of a straight line, but I ended up chipping a bit of the  nail polish on the index finger and in order to hide it I did a straight line :) In the end, I added a matte top coat on each nail.


Used products:
• Flormar Matte M01 (white)
• Golden Rose Rich Color 14 (purple)
• Golden Rose Rich Color 37 (orange)
• Golden Rose Rich Color 63 (pink)
• Watercolors
• Golden Rose Matte Top Coat

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.