Sunday, April 5, 2015

april challenge: easter

Hey everyone!
First of all, Happy Easter to all of my Catholic friends and followers. I hope you have a great time if you celebrate.

Today's theme is Easter. The first thing I thought to create about this theme was your usual bunnies and pastel stuff, but after doing a little searching for inspiration I found a photo of traditional Ukranian Easter eggs and absolutely loved how they use darker colors  as opposed to the usual pastel in order to create gorgeous looking eggs. 


Used products:
• Gabirini Elegant 325
• Kleancolor Blue Eyed Girl
• Flormar 392
• BK 16
• Gosh Cobalt Blue
• Catherine Arley 674
• Essence Midnight Date

A few close ups of the designs.



Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.