Thursday, April 2, 2015

april challenge: pastel

Hey everyone!
Once again I decided to start yet another challenge, this time for the month of April and it has plenty of colorful and springy themes and I'm really excited to do it.

Today's theme is Pastel. I absolutely love everything and anything pastel and that meant not being able to decide what to do for today's theme. In the end I decided to do a pastel galaxy print, which surprisingly I've never done before.


Used products:
• Gosh Baby Blue (light blue)
• Golden Rose Rich Color 14 (plum)
• Golden Rose Rich Color 44 (teal)
• Essence Ballerina's Charm (muted lavender)
• Gabrini Elegant 352 (light blue)
• OPI You're Such A Budapest (lavender)
• Golden Rose Color Expert 02 (white)
• Born Pretty Holo 9 (lavender holo)

And here's a quick tutorial I did for you guys :)

 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.