Monday, April 27, 2015

swatches: divine lux

Hello everyone!
Today I'm going to show you a couple of swatches of the Divine Lux nail polishes that appeared on the shelves of my local drugstore. The brand is very cheap and one that I haven't really heard of until recently and, naturally, I wanted to give them a go.

Divine Lux 229 is a bright teal creme polish. It's almost fully opaque in one coat, but you need another one just to smooth it a bit and get rid of any streak marks. I love these kinds of polishes. The only downside to it is that it took a bit longer to dry, but nothing a little bit of quick drying top coat can't fix.



Divine Lux 247 is a really bright candy red. It really reminds me of the color that they use to dye red candy. It's one of my latest favorites. One coat for the photo.




Divine Lux 290 is a deep green with tons of silver and green shimmer/flecks. It's one of the most gorgeous polishes that I have, but its formula is really thick and so hard to apply. It's nothing like the previous two polishes and I'm wondering if I just got a bad bottle or maybe it's because of the flecks.



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.