Friday, May 1, 2015

swatches: aura

Hey everyone!
Today I got two swatches from Aura for you.

First off is Aura Lovely Nude. It is a neutral sand colored creme polish. Very nice formula, dried pretty quickly and was opaque in 2 coats. I really love it, it goes along really nice with my skin tone and can be used as a base for many different manicures if you do not want to use white.





The second polish for today is Aura Shine Not Shy. I find the name to be a bit weird, but nonetheless, it's a really nice glitter polish. It's a mixture of silver and blue microglitter suspended in a slightly tinted blue base. I don't know whether the base is purposely tinted or maybe the glitter bled out a bit, but it looks really nice and sparkly. Pictured below is one coat over Divine Lux 229.



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.