Wednesday, October 7, 2015

empties #17

Hey everyone!
I'm still going strong with my "challenge" to start finishing certain products before buying new ones and I've got to say it has a positive effect on my savings :) Today I'll talk about another five products that I've finished during the past months.

Gliss Hair Repair with Liquid Keratin Complex by Schwarzkopf
 

I was very pleasantly surprised by this product. First of all, it made my hair silky smooth and beautiful without making it greasy or heavy in a couple of days. It got me through the winter and it got me through the summer, this one packaging lasted around 6 months, maybe even more. I used a pea sized amount for my long and thick hair and it was more than enough. Overall, I'm very satisfied with it and I will definitely buy it once I finish all of the conditioners I own :)

Cool Maracuja Shower Gel by BU


I don't really have much to say about this one. It has a nice, refreshing scent, which I loved, but the shower gel itself didn't impress me much. Average quality, probably wouldn't buy again.

Gliss Ultimate Color Shampoo by Schwarzkopf


I was absolutely sure I had tried this product before, but it turns out I've mixed it up with L'Oreal's similar packaging. I have been coloring my hair for the past 3-ish years, but not regularly. Overall I didn't really like what this shampoo did to my colored hair as it kind of made it messy and in desperate need of a conditioner. Since I still haven't finished the conditioner from this line, I will say that I do like that one, just not the shampoo. It does have a really nice smell, though.

NutraEffects Gel Cream by Avon


I've been trying new face creams lately and I gotta hand it to Avon - this one is an absolute hit for me. First off, the gel cream doesn't contain oil, it's mattifying and very refreshing. It moisturizes my skin, yet it doesn't become greasy during the day. I even like mixing it with my foundation when I don't want or need heavy coverage. I already bought my second pot. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with mixed skin.

Lily and Gardenia Body Spray by Avon


As much as I love Avon's scented body sprays, this one was just too floral. I don't know how to explain it, but whenever I used it I felt like I've rolled in a garden afterwards. I ended up using it as a air freshener :)

Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.