Friday, October 16, 2015

ready for fall

Hey everyone!
Today I'm going to show you my current NOTW which is kind of fall-y, a bit of tribal-y, you know - the usual.

I began by applying a purple base and using a cosmetic sponge I made a black to purple gradient. I waited a couple of minutes before the gradient dried and added top coat. I stamped a triangular, tribal pattern using BornPrettyStore's stamping plate BP-77 in silver. Since I wanted the gradient to show up better, I added a coat of Golden Rose Matte Top Coat.


Used products:
• Golden Rose Color Expert 60 (black)
• Golden Rose Rich Color 27 (purple)
• Flormar 112 (silver)
• Golden Rose Matte Top Coat
• BP-77 (stamping plate)

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.